Full-stack PHP Software Engineer
Yambla is a startup based in San Francisco and Belgium. We are revolutionizing the way companies
Even the largest companies have trouble innovating. Nokia, Kodak, BlackBerry and BlockBuster are just a few examples of thriving companies that went from hero to zero overnight due to a lack of innovation. It’s Yambla’s job to help companies stay ahead of the competition.
Here at Yambla we strongly believe employee engagement is the key to the success of any company, and it’s our mission to help companies build a culture of innovation by collecting ideas from employees, and turning them into value.
It’s a huge challenge and we can’t do this on our own – that’s why we need people like you!
What you’ll be doing
- Imagine, implement, test, and iterate on new features
- Scaling a web application that is used by some of the world’s largest brands
- Working in a diverse, dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
- Finding ways to remove obstacles, and weaknesses that slow you down
- Ability to pick any language or tool that is the right for the job and “run with it”
- You should have vast experience with PHP, HTML and JQuery
- An understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong intra-team communication and ability to express ideas
- Have opinions on how things should be planned, implemented, and maintained
- Excels in a pragmatic team that wants the best tools, cleanest code, and best product
Nice to haves:
- Dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with building APIs
- PHP (Yii)
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you could excel in this environment, let’s have a chat! - Drop us an email at email@example.com.
→ See All Careers
Powering Collaborative Innovation worldwide.
Request a Demo Now!
Trusted by some of the world’s smartest companies